Natural hair talk- natural hair is unprofessional and not beautiful

Hello readers,

I recently read a story on the web about how some people thought that black naturally kinky hair was unprofessional, and that White people hair grew and looked better than someone with black kinky hair.



How can a persons hair be unprofessional, the hair one was born with, and why do people still think that kinky natural hair is unprofessional. Black natural hair has curls and coils and black people are the only people with kinky hair, seriously black hair does not look good to most of us because we were taught that black hair isn't beautiful.

I love my twist outs, blow outs, afro, mini twist and so much more. With natural black hair one can never be bored, tired yes but not bored.



As a child I use to think that my 4c textured hair wasn't beautiful, this is what most kids thought of kinky hair, because that's what they were made to believe from the media and people around them. Two years ago I big chopped and fell in love with my hair, and what I realized was, "until a black person fully accepts their kinks and curls they do not truly accept them self".

How can you can say that you love yourself when you hate your hair and skin color or type. Leave comment below if you agree or disagree with what you just read, and please subscribe.

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair growth tips

My natural hair story